Editing and Spring Photos

Spring is here with it's full splendor and I am enjoying photographing it! I am also going to show y'all some before and after shots of some pics I edited. Editing can be very useful in making your shots better, though I don't use it often. Any photographer should try to take the best original photo but editing is definitely something a photographer needs to know how to do right, and I am trying to learn how to get better at. Hopefully you can learn something too! Any photos not marked with (edited) are completely original, so enjoy!






Sunset!!


(original) 

(lightly edited to crop and lower highlights)

(original)

(Edited to put on 3rds and increase highlights)

(Original)


(edited to align better, and increase lighting, I don't like how it turned yellow though)
(Original)
 (Cropped to cut out upper left corner and align with 3rds, Edited to increase color and lighten slightly)

Comment below on what could be done to make this one better, and next post I will include it with a little editing! If you have advice on any other photo here too, I might also try to edit it.








P.S. Next time I will probably be posting on a couple of photo shoots I have been doing recently and what settings I changed to get different results. How I adjusted the lighting, and arrangement of photos ect... So you can look forward to that! - Meg 



Comments

  1. Hey I think the first one you asked about could just be cropped to eliminate some of the stem and maybe a little of the right of the picture just a thought!

    A Daughter of Christ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics,MEG! Did you use PhotoscapeX? Luv #5 and #10!! Tazi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! For these I just used Photos' editing tools.

      Delete

Post a Comment