Hello!

Hello!

Welcome to our photography blog! Hopefully in the future we will be posting stories, and themed pictures, along with lots of other stuff. We might do contests in the future, so don't forget to check back in on us! Right now we are just going to post some of our best pictures, and the stories behind them. If you would like to make some suggestions about things we could do, we would appreciate feedback. Enjoy!
A&M



Here are a few pictures Meg took in Glacier National Park in Montana.

Here are some Ash took around her place. She loves to use the Macro setting. 

Comments

  1. You two are talented! Keep the pictures coming! -Kara Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are beautiful!
    Lilly
    tidbitsofahomeschoolgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for subscribing and and commenting Lilly! You have a nice blog! We should be posting again soon.

      Delete
    2. Thank you.☺

      Delete
  3. Howdy! My name is Isabella, but call me Izzy. As I said in other comments, you guys are gifted in photography! I want to do it badly myself. I can't wait until more posts! I'm totally subscribing! I absolutely adore Picture #1 and Picture #6.
    ~Izzy~
    izzyweststories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Izzy! I am glad you subscribed, and we will be posting soon! Also we are having a photography contest soon, so we would love it if you participated! Thanks again!

      Delete
  4. I LOVE the pictures! You guys are definitely gifted :)
    Christina
    christinaandcamera.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Umm........ where were you In the last picture???? That's a nice mountain."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I am just seeing this now Ellie, I was in Glacier National park with my family when I took that photo I am glad you like it!

      Delete

Post a Comment