Nature Wanderings


Whether taking a hour long walk, a day trip, or just stepping out side your door, there is amazing things to observe no matter where you live. Take a moment to see the amazing things I observed when I stopped to look, and I encourage you to do the same! 






I went birding with Darrell and took these two pictures of  
an old corn field and a briar sunset. 


The next four pictures are of different dirt roads we went exploring on Labor Day.
             


The next few pictures are from a walk me and my brother took on Christmas Day

Sunset streaming through the tree's ^ _^ I love this one

An amazing moss covered logging road 

Just the simple view of my brother and the brown woods  


A branch filled sky

Little mosses covering the ground, so unnoticed but elegant.

A gorgeous sunset at our doorstep! 


Above is a bear, our dog (A Border Collie!) treed in the small woods in front of our house. I didn't get very close for obvious reasons so the picture is very blurry. 







          


Comments

  1. Oh, wow. The last pic with the bear is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. coll I like them all, but the bear is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THe sunset one is so beautiful! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment