Books

                                                             Books


 I LOVE to read!! How about you? If you do here are a few suggestions. I have a few series. I hope you like them.
 
This is not the first one of the series but I love Dork Diaries.
Author: Renee Russell 

 
I know I'm a girl but the Hardy Boys are one of my many fav's
Author: Franklin W. Dixon

 
Adventures of the Northwoods are mystery and full of suspense.
Author: Lois Walfrid Johnson.

 
This girl was heartbroken when her mom died of cancer
But she got through it with the help of her church and friends.
Author: Ginny Williams

 
I have only read one of these but I want to get the rest.
They are sooo good and hold you in suspense.
Author: Elaine Schulte

 
This is really good series for teen girls. I have read the whole series.
Author: Melody Carlson

 
I love this series. Its is about 6 girls who are trying to find their way in life
Author: Melody Carlson

 
This is about a boy Living at the foot of the Blue ridge Mountains.
Author: Pablo Yoder

 
This book is amazing!!!
Author: Angie Thomas
 
If you like amish books this is a good one
Author: Carrie Bender


Comments

  1. The Northwoods series is sooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them to but I don't read like Ash so I only read a few.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment