Contest winner!!!

Our contest winner is Tazia Byler with her gorgeous sunset picture! 



Here is what she said about it.



"This is a picture I took one night when I was mowing. (Yes, at times I take my camera with me when mowing because I never know when I will have a good picture opportunity) I really like this picture because of the vibrant colors and the gorgeous clouds!"


This contest was lots of fun, but unfortunately, we did not get many submissions and almost all were late. We hope to do this again in the future, but will need some more response. Thank you for the pictures you sent in, and be watching for a contest page sometime soon!

Comments

  1. Wow gorgeous!!!! Good job Tazia! (Love your name. 😊)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you ever gonna do another one of these? Do you just take a pretty picture, And show you? Or is it to late? Is it like a contest?

    ReplyDelete
  3. PLEASE tell me when you do another one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a post about a month ago about this, and I am sorry you missed it! We will make sure you know when we do it again!

      Delete

Post a Comment