Beauty




      Hey Guys! Here are some pictures I took recently, that all portray our theme! They seem a little random, but all the beautiful things I included here will either die, or wash away. Then though they will be replaced by something else just as beautiful, and I think this is true all through life, but is so obvious, and meaningful in nature. We will hopefully be having some announcements soon, but are still figuring out the details! So, enjoy the pictures, and some things about them!

Barbed wire creates beautiful pictures,
I am lucky to have it almost surrounding our house!

This is the flowering Quince behind our house that I capture so 
often! It is already flowered now, but the green bushes look great!

Comment below, of which one of these
similar barbed wire sunset pictures you
 like best! I did the above one with flash
and the left one without. Click on them
For better viewing!











Moms orchid always has blooms for sometime, but then dies. It always re-blooms though!

Not sure if this is pepper grass, or shepherds purse, but looks great either way!
In the summer it will be replaced by small seed pods, and many other summer flowers.

This is a picture of the lake when the sun was rising,
the sunrise was too cloudy, but I loved the water!

I thought at first this deer was doing gymnastics,
 but then realized it was two deer going in opposite directions!

Sunlight beaming through the trees.

There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens
Ecclesiastes 3:1


Comments

  1. I like them all! Nice pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both of the barbed wire ones! I like a little something about one and a little about the other!;) But like Lilly said I like them all!
    Have a great rest of your day you all!
    ~A Daughter of Christ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my, goodness.........wow. I am stilled incredibly amazed at your gift. My very favorite is the first one.

    You guys are so incredibly gifted I can't help asking if you'd like to help me out with my books! They need a cover badly. If you want to know more about me, check out my blog: Dappled Sunshine, izzyweststories.blogspot.com. The very first one of white flowers and barbed wire speaks to me. If you ever want to help me out, comment on the About Me page and I'll give you my email. No pressure! I just LOVE your photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the offer, we will definatly talk about it and get back to you! Yes the first if my favorite too, thats why I put it first! Thanks for commenting, and looking for some annoucments this Saturday!

      Delete

Post a Comment