My New Camera!



Yay! I am so excited for this blog post! This is a dream come true! Two weeks ago my new mirrorless camera arrived in the mail for my birthday with me covering some of the cost. I literally couldn't wait to open it up and try it out. But without further ado, here is a list of some of the new and exciting features you guys will be seeing plus some sample pictures.
- The best thing by far about my camera is just the image quality and color. Everything just looks 10x better than our previous Nikon Coolpix. 



You see what I mean?
The other thing I love is that it uses detachable lenses which allowed me to buy a specialized macro lens!!!! 

These two photos are of a dandelion head. One thing to notice is that these images are very grainy. That is because, though I didn't realize it, the exposure compensation was turned all the way down so images were too dark. Because of that I bumped my ISO up to it's max of 25600!! (my old camera only went up to 1600). So that brings me to a couple of new points. So these are grain because of my mistake but I love that the camera still got the beautiful color and good lighting. 

The lighting and bokeh is so amazing and customizable!! 



Yep I love it too!

Some other things I love about my camera is the Slo-Mo and Time-Lapse, Creative Filters, Fully rotating touch screen, Amazing Viewfinder, and just all around awesomeness. If you have ideas for me to test my camera out feel free to comment! I hope you could share in a little of my excitement.  



Comments

  1. WOW!!! Great pictures Megan!!!! They look so good!! Luv the second to last one!!! Tazi

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the first one is AMAZING,too!!Soo cool I have always wanted to try that kind of shot!! Tazi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey your camera is great and I love the photos! SO happy for you!
    ~A Daughter of Christ~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment