Contest!

Hello! We have some exciting news. We are hosting our first ever photography contest! The theme is.... Fog/Clouds/Mist smoke! Here is an outline of how it will work. First you or someone you know will take a picture of something with fog, clouds, mist, or smoke in it. Then email it with the name and age of the person who took the picture to Meganogood1@gmail.com. Every contestant can only submit three photos max, and we would love it if you would include a backstory or creative title for your pic. Only two more rules, first no editing whatsoever to the pictures, and second all entries should be sent to me by July 13th. We will choose two winning pictures from different people of different ages and post them on our blog along with any titles or stories that came with the photo. If the winner wants to we will also post any blog or other website addresses on our blog as well. Be creative with our theme, come up with a fun title, and have fun!

A&M

Here are a pictures that we took for you to enjoy.




It's the sun!  

This one uses two of the themes and so can you!

I love this one. - Meg

Comments

  1. I am not allowed to email people I do not personally know, so can I enter by posting the picture(s) on my blog? You could copy and paste the photos into your blog. Would that work? Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that would work fine Lilly! Just let us know when you post so we can make sure to go check it/them out! I hope we have lots of pictures so spread the word!

      Delete
  2. I will tell you when I post the pictures and leave the link. Thanks!☺

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment