New Life

        These pictures capture just a few of all the beautiful flowers and life around us, for the theme "New Life." Flowers just speak of new life and are so picturesque its hard not to want to take a picture of them. I added some captions to the photos so you know what the names of them are and can enjoy them even more! We will have a few more posts with this theme, but then we need suggestions of what to do next! Tell us in the comments, or personally message us if you have a idea for a theme, or anything else. We would love to hear from you!
- Meg

Red Deadnettle

Quince


Azure Bluets
Quince
Red Deadnettle

Tree Buds
Periwinkle






Comments

  1. The third one is my fav! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meg, I am amazed at the quality and beauty of these pictures. My favorites are #2, #3, and #4. Bravo! I can't wait for more pictures!
    ~Izzy~
    izzyweststories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I had lots of fun with those pink flowers. I love those too!

      Delete

Post a Comment